An experienced software developer in the health, financial and shipping sectors, Mark joined AbacusBio in 2012 and leads the software development of the Alliance Group hoofprint project.
Mark is enthusiastic about developing software that provides real assets to people and businesses.
His focus within AbacusBio is:
- Designing and implementing web applications using the latest Microsoft technologies
- Coordinating software development projects
- Initiating and driving major changes in programs, procedures and methodology
Projects involved in:
- New Zealand King Salmon
- AbacusBio loves Otago Polytechnic
- Mobile application to assist in feedlot cattle selection
- Alliance Group hoofprint™
- Location-tracking software for employees
- Web-based app to improve deer fertility
- Anicloud: The easiest way to build your own genetics database!
- New apps for the deer industry
- AniCloud breeding software into Ethiopia and Tanzania