Fiona is a partner at AbacusBio, specializing in the design and simulation of breeding programs and optimisation.
Fiona has a strong background in data analysis and inference, and has been involved with a wide range of projects at AbacusBio from breeding program design for aquaculture species to the development of non-linear economic weightings in selection indexes and strategic industry cost benefit reviews.
Her focus within AbacusBio is:
- Mathematical modelling and optimisation
- Breeding program simulation
- Data analysis and inference
- Inventory modelling and optimisation
- Genomic selection methods