An innovative and strategic thinker, Anna specialises in in using commercially focused science to improve agricultural food products.
She has broad industry experience in both the meat and cereal sectors and a drive to use science and technology to improve such industries globally.
Anna is a strong advocate for science and industry working together to find solutions to challenges associated with global food security. She believes solutions will be driven by trusted relationships across countries and mutual understanding of commercial imperatives.
Her focus within AbacusBio is:
- Design of science strategy to develop the right products for the right market
- Turning applied research into commercial value
- Product quality and development
Projects involved in:
- Brunei Agri-Biotech Strategy
- QT Agribusiness Symposium
- Grand Alliance
- Alliance Group Lamb Meat Quality
- Potential for New Zealand lamb in South America
- Anicloud: The easiest way to build your own genetics database!
- Increasing the healthy fat in lamb
- 'Zapping' food to spark ROI?
- FutureBees New Zealand